Meet the TeamPosted on Monday, March 2, 2015
By now you’re probably wondering who’s behind all this. No, it’s not a top secret network of donut munching spies. We’re people just like you. So here’s some fast facts about us, the Craft Brewed Games team.
- We love games. Duh.
- We love craft beer. Obviously.
- Our mascot, Nathaniel "Col. Joystick" Genesee, is a frontiersman in a raccoon-skin wizard hat holding an old-fashioned video game controller. Because we said so.
- Our first launched game is called Donut Slinger, coming soon to a phone near you! We’re all RIT grads. Except Nelson. He’ll get there...someday.
- Our lunch breaks consist of competitive rounds of Mario Kart 8.
- We’re based in Fairport NY, a nice little town on the banks of the Erie Canal outside downtown Rochester.
Our favorite games include:
- Kingdom Hearts 2.5 (Eric)
- The Last of Us (Nelson)
- Toe Jam and Earl (Andrew)
- Dragon Mania (Greg)
- Mario Kart 8 (Megan)
- QuizUp (Lindsay)
- Hotline Miami (Andrea)
Donuts we crave:
- Chocolate glazed (Eric)
- Jelly filled (Nelson)
- Boston Cream (Andrew)
- White Cream with chocolate on top (Greg)
- Glazed (Megan)
- Vanilla Frosted (Lindsay)
- You guys took all the good ones so I guess anything with sprinkles (Andrea)